Sleeved & Lined Plug Valve
- Soft seated (PTFE) plug valve.
- Sleeve is inserted and encaged inside the body. Tapered plug is inserted
onto the sleeve.The sleeve is acting as a soft seat and completely
surrounds plug creating areal sealing surfaces.
Also not permitting any dead space in the flow path.
- Fully-lined, quarter turn non-lubricated plug valve ideally suited for
corrosive application.Locking of liner to body and molding technique
permit use on many chemical services with higher pressures and vacuums
without fear of liner collapse, shrinkage, stress cracking and blowout.
Excellent sealing capability.
Double Block-And-Bleed (DBB) Plug Valve
- Designed to withstand frequent cycling and provide a tight seal shutoff,
and used in metering stations, tank farms, marine loading docks, air port
and blending plants.
- This design eliminates abrasion of the seals and extends seal life without
- Possible to inspect and replace the sealing slips on the pipe line. Bolted
bottom cover can be disassembled to replace the sealing slips on the
4-Way Diverter Plug Valve
- Rigid requirements of bi-directional meter proving which especially
requires the valve to be cycled hundreds of times per day
and has a short cycling time around 10 seconds during valve operation.
- Supply special low differential pressure device systems with pressure
gauge to proof seal integrity and to make low differential pressure
(2~5psi) between the upstream and the body cavity for the purpose of flow
diverting at short cycling time required by meter proving systems.
Remark: Kindly contact with us if you need further information.