Once the straps are adjusted the face piece is fully secured to the user’s face not allowing any harmful gases or particles to be inhaled through the double face sealing gaskets. The 7909S offers versatility for various environments and applications, with the approved cartridges and filters. The 6000 Cartridges, 2000, or 5000 series filters are compatible with the 7000 series respirators. They are all easily attached with a quarter turn twist on and off onto the face piece.
Offering an alternative to the cartridges/filters the 7000 series can be used with high or low 3M Cool Flow system, allowing flexibility and easy connections between both systems.
3M™ Reusable Full Face Mask, 7907S
The 3M 7907S reusable full face respirator mask helps to provide protection against particles, gases and vapours when used with an approved cartridge or filter (NIOSH). It’s vitally important when in an environment that has harmful gases to uphold your safety and health. 3M are one of the best to ensure you uphold your safety and health through the 7909S respirator. The respirator is reusable as the cartridges and filters can be exchanged or disposed once used to capacity.
Features and benefits:
• A robust, reusable full face mask for demanding tasks that require face and respiratory protection
• A six strap head harness for a secure fit with easy release buckles
• Large polycarbonate scratch and impact resistant visor with a wide field of view
• 3M™ Bayonet Connection - Flexible bayonet system for connection to a wide range of 3M™ Gas, Vapour and Particulate filters.
• Highly durable Face piece, made from silicone rubber
• Integrated speech diaphragm for improved communication
• 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
Application: Construction, Mining, Industrial Maintenance, Manufacturing
Chemistry: Silver Oxide
Nominal Voltage: 1.55V
Terminal Type: Standard
Dimensions: 11.6 x 5.4mm
Back order for despatch 04/08/2020