Bi-color level gauges are primarily used to measure high-pressure water steam.
These gauges feature two flat transparent glasses, which are mounted at an
angle to each other. Together with the gauge body, they form the chamber
containing the medium.
A special red and green illuminator, which serves to create a double lighting
system, is mounted on the rear side of the gauge body. In this context, red is
used for steam and green for the liquid..
Facts of Bi-Color Level Gauge
- Direct view of the fluid level
- Suitable for measuring high-pressure steam
- Easy maintenance and very long service life
- Suitable for steam media up to 120 bar and process media up to 250 bar
- Different colors for water (green) and steam (red). Back (black) illuminated.
Remark: Kindly contact with us if you need further information.