Rewards from Us To You Membership Terms & Conditions
Membership Terms & Conditions updated effective May 02, 2019
- Membership Eligibility and Enrolment
- Membership is open to individuals over the age of majority in countries that legally permit participating in reward programmes. Corporations, agencies, associations, groups and/or other entities are not eligible to become members. There is no fee to become a TURCOMP member.
- Members must provide valid email addresses at the time of enrolment. The email address will become your account unique identifier. A particular email address can only be used in connection with a single TURCOMP loyalty account (“account”).
- You will be enrolled in the TURCOMP programme and become a member from the date your account is created online, by a participating staff member or yourself online. Membership in the TURCOMP loyalty programme is strictly personal and may not be lent, assigned, transferred or sold. You cannot have more than one membership. Memberships can only be used by a member whose name is listed on the account.
- TURCOMP points cannot be transferred between different members’ accounts.
- Membership, including the ability to earn and redeem TURCOMP points and rewards are subject to availability and may be subject to change if prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation.
- Membership Account
- An account will be set up to record each members TURCOMP point activity. The accumulation of TURCOMP points on your account does not entitle you to any vested rights with respect to such TURCOMP points or any TURCOMP programme rewards or benefits.
- We reserve the right to monitor all account activity. If your account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, you may lose your accrued TURCOMP points, and, as a result of this activity, we may close or freeze your account immediately.
- If your account does not represent the correct number of TURCOMP points that you should have awarded as determined by us, we reserve the right to adjust your TURCOMP points balance. If you have been awarded (or not awarded) TURCOMP points in error or if you believe your account has been the subject of any suspicious activity, please contact us immediately.
- Membership Termination
- You may terminate your TURCOMP membership at any time by giving us notice of cancellation through member support.
- We may terminate your TURCOMP membership at our discretion in the event that you do not have any account activity for a period of 18 consecutive months. Account activity means either the earning of TURCOMP points or the redemption of TURCOMP points. In additional, we reserve the right to terminate the TURCOMP membership of any member that we reasonably believe, in our sole discretion, (i) is using the TURCOMP programme in a manner that violates these terms & conditions, (ii) has acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws, ordinances or regulations, or (iii) has engaged in fraud or abuse concerning TURCOMP points or membership privileges.
- In the event your TURCOMP membership is terminated (whether by you or us) your account will be closed and all TURCOMP points in the account will be forfeited.
- If we terminate your TURCOMP membership for any reason TURCOMP than inactivity, you may not reapply for membership and any account opened in your name and TURCOMP points earned in that account shall be forfeited upon discovery. If your membership is terminated by us due to account inactivity, or if you terminate your membership, you may reapply for membership at a later date, but you will not recover any TURCOMP points forfeited from your prior membership.
- If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to take any necessary legal action. In addition, you may be liable to us for monetary losses, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed to participate in the TURCOMP programme in future.
- Earning TURCOMP Points
- Subject to the restrictions in this Section 5(a), members earn TURCOMP points in connection with the completed purchase through the eligible online store and for which the member pays an eligible rate.
- For each eligible purchase (“eligible purchase”) described in subsection (a) above, the member will be entitled to receive 1 TURCOMP points for each RM1 paid and 100 points for registered as member.
- From time to time, we may offer opportunities to earn TURCOMP points for bonuses, promotional incentives, or other purchase opportunities. These offers may be temporary in nature and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any such offers at any time. Such offers are void where prohibited by law.
- Redeeming TURCOMP Points
- Members may redeem with their TURCOMP points for free voucher and/or other rewards at http://store.turcomp.com upon after the initial first purchase of any items from the online store.
- You will need to fulfill Section 5(a) by transacting a successful first order with a minimum purchase order value of RM50.00 prior to be eligible for any rewards redemption at TURCOMP.
- Redeemed TURCOMP points will be deducted from your account immediately upon the time of redemption. You will receive an email confirmation of your redeemed reward sent to the email address associated with your account.
- By enrolling in the TURCOMP programme, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us, including an automated email when points are added to your account, other notices regarding your account and member surveys. These communications are part of your relationship with us and you receive them as part of your membership. An email of your TURCOMP balance can be requested via our member website. You will need your TURCOMP account email address to request this.
- We may also send you offers and other promotional communications from time to time, which may include promotions or offers from participating brands. These communications may be targeted to you based on the information you have provided to us and additional data we maintain.
- Programme communications will be sent to you at the email address (or, in our sole discretion, mailing address) that you provide to us on your enrolment form or otherwise. Communications will be deemed to have received by you 1 business day after sending to the email address provided (or, in the event we elect to mail such communications, 5 business days after sending to the mailing address provided). You are responsible for keeping your email address current.
- You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Errors and Retroactive Claims
- We may at any time correct the amount of TURCOMP points shown as credited to you, without notice. If you are not properly credited for TURCOMP points within 7 days of an eligible stay transaction, you may claim an adjustment within 60 days of the transaction by sending an email to us explaining your request at member support. The email must include your TURCOMP account number. If we improperly deny a request to credit TURCOMP points, our liability is limited to the proper posting of TURCOMP points to your account.
- Limitation of Liability
- We are not responsible for (i) theft or unauthorized redemption of TURCOMP points caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control or our guests; (ii) any acts or omissions of any third parties (including any participating brand); and/or (iii) any errors published in connection with the TURCOMP programme, including without limitation, errors relating to participating brand, pricing, TURCOMP point awards and/or the crediting or debiting of TURCOMP points from accounts. We reserve the right to correct any errors without notice. We shall not be liable to any person for any action taken or neglected to be taken with respect to the TURCOMP programme, except for errors in posting TURCOMP points to accounts. Your sole remedy in connection with the TURCOMP programme shall be the crediting or re-crediting to your account of TURCOMP points in an amount no greater than the number TURCOMP points at issue. In no event shall we be responsible or liable for special, consequential, extraordinary or indirect losses or damaged, including any lost profits.
- We make no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim all liability with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through the TURCOMP programme.
- General Terms and Conditions
- We may change these terms & conditions at any time without notice. Such changes may impact your ability to use the TURCOMP points which are already in your account. Any changes to these terms & conditions will be posted on the TURCOMP website located http://store.turcomp.com and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. Each member is responsible for being aware of the then-current terms & conditions and the number of TURCOMP points on his or her account.
- We may terminate the TURCOMP programme and/or any portions thereof upon ninety (90) days prior notice to members. Members may not earn or redeem TURCOMP points after the termination of the programme. Any TURCOMP points remaining on a member’s account as of the date of termination shall be forfeited without any obligation or liability. We may terminate the TURCOMP programme in whole or in part, in any jurisdiction(s) on less than six months’ notice if required.
- TURCOMP points have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash, and cannot be considered the property of the member. Upon the death of a member, unredeemed points in the member’s account may be transferred to a family member or friend in our sole discretion.
- Notwithstanding these terms & conditions, we may run promotions from time to time that provide enhanced benefits to select members.
- Membership in the TURCOMP programme, and the earning and redeeming of TURCOMP points are subject to all the applicable local laws and regulations. Membership, including the opportunity to earn and redeem TURCOMP points, is offered in good faith but not be available if prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation. In the event that any portion of these Terms & Conditions is held to be unlawful or unenforceable, such portion will be deemed deleted from these terms & conditions in the applicable jurisdiction and the remaining provisions will remain in force, subject to subsections (a) and (b) above. All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the TURCOMP programme. Shall be resolved individually, without resort to any of class action, and shall be subject to section 9 above.
- Our waiver of any breach of these terms and conditions by you shall not constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach of this agreement. Our failure to insist upon strict compliance with these terms & conditions by any member, shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that we may have against that or any other member. If we waive any rights under this agreement on one occasion, such waiver as to any other occasion.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without regard for conflict of laws principles.