ZOOK RA6 Series Rupture Disk Device
• Designed for Non-fragmentation
• Operating ratios up to 95% of the low end of burst tolerance
• Disk design offers high cycle life
• Suitable for liquid, gas, or two-phase applications
• Standard manufacturing design range and total tolerance ensures marked rating on disk tag does not exceed the MAWP of equipment
• Withstands full vacuum without vacuum support
• Wide range of standard and exotic materials available
• Withstands back pressure up to the positive set pressure of the disk
• Sizes from 1” (25 mm) through 12” (300 mm)
• Burst ratings from 12 psig (0.83 barg) to 200 psig (13.79 barg)
• Resists product build-up. The smooth convex side of the disk is exposed to the process media
• Damage ratio of 1.0 or less
• Unique alignment pin design ensures proper disk orientation into RAH Series disk holder
• 3-dimensional stainless steel tag permanently engraved with complete disk specifications
• ASME UD, CE (PED), and TÜV compliance available.
Disk Type: RA6 (Non-Fragmenting design)
Disk Size: 1" - 12"
Min. Net Flow Area: Please refer table below
Burst Pressure: Please refer table below
Burst Temperature: 22°C
Burst Tolerance: ± 5% ( ± 2psi for marked burst pressure up to and including 40psig)
Disc Materials: 316SS
Testing Code: ASME UD, CE (PED) and TÜV compliance available
Operating Ratio: Up to 95% of the low end of burst tolerance
Vacuum Support: Not required (disk will withstand full vacuum without vacuum support)
Holder Type: RAH Pre-Torque Holder
Country of Origin: Canada
Burst Test Cert - Upon order confirmation
Mill Cert 3.1 - Upon order confirmation
GA Drawing - Upon order confirmation
Pre-order : 6-8 weeks,after received order.
Remark : For the details sizing, kindly contact with us for further information. Please advised if you need to expedite the delivery. Expedite fee will be charged.